Carolyn Barry covers all things digital as the online editor of Australian Geographic. She began her journalism career as a science writer in the US, working in Colorado and Washington DC.
Her work has appeared across newspapers and magazines in the US, including the Denver Post, National Geographic News, Natural Solutions magazine and Science News. After returning to Australia, she joined environment publication, G Magazine, where she worked her way up to editor.
Since 2005, she has taken a keen interest in all things digital, upskilling and
keeping on top of emerging online trends and technologies.
Are you a technology startup? Would you like to get more press coverage for your digital business?
- Learn how to write the prefect press release from the media
- Understand what attracts the interest of journalists
- You have the opportunity to ask questions
- Watch and learn businesses pitch their media release to the media
- Meet and connect with the Media Panel on the night
Join Carolyn and 3 other media players at Pitch to Media on April 4th from 6pm at The City Hotel, Sydney.
Powered by Facebook Comments
No related posts.