Sean Grobbelaar presently offers his consultation services in the following areas:
- Brand looking to access the Travel Retail Industry
- Retailers looking to connect and benefit from the large Chinese Tourist movement
- Event management and project management for new ideas
- Companies looking for Effective Networking Training
Creative thinker that thrives on delivering results orientated solutions that encourage client and brand engagement online and offline through meaningful experiences.
- Delivered 20% sales growth in retail as National Sales Manager for the past 2 years
- Results driven project manager for web platforms and mobile applications,
- Achieved over US$3 million in sales Internationally in less than 2 years
- Proven event manager; hosted over 750 people at ANZ Stadium during a Twenty20 match
- Extensive marketing and communication experience, getting coverage on TV morning shows
- One of LinkedIn’s top Australian networkers; relationship builder with extensive contacts
at Toscow: Australia’s largest retailer and supplier of opal jewellery in Australia.
Oct 2011 to Now: National Sales Manager
2004 to 2007: Senior Account Executive
National Relationship Manager
National sales manager for Australia’s largest duty free retailer of fine and fashion jewellery. Managing over 60 retail location, 15 staff members and 4 brands nationally.
- Growing the business to over AUS$5,000,000 in sales.
- Implemented strategic merchandising structure for better product assortment.
- Visiting retailers nationally to overseas staff training.
- Extensive retail experience dealing with Chinese Travelers
- Manage clients marketing strategies to deliver 15% increase in average spend
- Retail blog writer at ANZ Small Business Hub, click here
- Responsible for staff management; training, rosters and incentive programs
- Ordering of stock for all national accounts
- Dealing directly with buyers at Nuance, Australian Way, JR Duty Free, Alpha and TS Lagardere.
Senior Account Executive
International client base for duty free and in-flight sales in the America’s, Europe, Middle East, African and parts of Asia. Toscow’s representation at trade shows in France, Singapore, Dubai, USA and Canada
- Increase portfolio sales from USD$25 000 to over USD$2,000,000 in two years
- Expanded the in-flight client base from 7 airlines to 50 airlines
- Introduced Toscow to international cruise liners and domestic retailers internationally
- Revamped the Export Catalogue and product presentation at Trade Show
- Event Management
- Responsible for the setup, co-ordination and hosting of numerous events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
By approaching networking as an art I have quickly and effectively developed the contacts to deliver projects, attract partners and be effective at achieving results. Social media platforms are now a key means to maintaining and building quality relationships.
Run small training classes for 12 or less corporate teams and delivered presentations to larger audiences of 100+ staff members.
- Presented at several Networking Events in Sydney and Melbourne
- Presented corporate workshops to McGrath Real Estate, AMP Capital and Beaumont Recruitment and Westpac National Conference for Relationship Managers.
- Developed the “12 Steps to Effective Networking” Training Manual.