In the business world, business introductions are worth their weight in gold. So how do you get more?
Getting a personal introduction to your ideal client or contact, means you by pass the “Gate Keepers” and have the deal half signed. All you really have to do is not stuff it up!
Sydney’s Leading Networking Coach, outlines the 8 ways Professional Networkers use networking to get more referral and introductions to get more deals closed.
1. They regularly attend networking events and functions
2. To get referrals you have to give referrals first
3. They continue to deliver on their promises
4. They make it easy for people to refer them
5. They use social media to connect with people
6. They invest in their personal brand offline and online
7. They use the meeting as an opportunity to solve a problem for the other person
8. They follow up and maintain their relationships
By enhancing your networking skills you stand a better chance to get more referrals, more connections and potential more business opportunities.
A Business Introduction gives you social status and approval before you have even met the person.
Like in marketing, it’s always better if a business contact rates you rather than if you rate yourself.
Alternatively the Networking Coach, describes www.8Contacts.com the quick solution if you don’t have the months or time to invest in events and functions. 8Contacts allows you to book time with professional networkers who will personally introduce you to 8 or more quality contacts that you want to meet today. The platform fast tracks your connections and gives you the edge in markets or cities where you don’t know anybody.