Top 5 Success Strategies for Women in Business in 2012
With approximately 250,000 Australian women now operating a business from home* and doing so alone, it is getting harder for business women to stand out especially online.
Sydney leading online marketer and CEO, Editor in Chief of international online magazine Social Media Woman Pam Brossman, knows how important standing out in a crowded niche is to your success. Pam says “These days anyone can create a global business, but it is not who you know that is important anymore it is who knows you”.
After creating a global brand in less than 12 months Pam has learnt some valuable strategies on how to stand out and get noticed in your market.
Here are her top 5 strategies for 2012.
1. Dress for success and always represent your brand online and offline especially at events, on social media and in your videos. Colour is really important for standing out. Don’t do bland!
2. Hang out with leaders in your niche market including on social media, at their events, webinars even as an affiliate to support their brand. The more you support them the quicker they get to know who you are.
3. Start using video to market your business, in your newsletters, emails and when promoting your brand. This one medium was the biggest stand out tool I used to grow my brand in under 12 months Pam says [with over 20 billion views on YouTube in October 2011**] you must be using video in 2012.
4. Make sure you have a presence on the top 5 social media platforms including [in order of importance] Facebook, YouTube, Google +, Linkedin and Twitter. That is where your market is hanging out and if you are not there your competitors will be waiting in the wings
5. Most importantly get social with other likeminded women entrepreneurs who like to laugh, learn and leverage their lists, expertise and joint venture opportunities at networking events.
Pam has found that there is a lack of quality networking events for elite, smart women entrepreneurs who are not interested in the hobby market, but are serious about creating high 6 and 7 figure businesses. So she created her own.
Networking is key to creating strong relationships to grow your business Pam says. Women like to network in fun, relaxed and luxurious locations with leading experts to allow them to take their business to the next level.
Pam is excited to be launching her very first SheConnect event for elite women entrepreneurs in February.
Mosman will be home to the first ever SheConnect event.
To find out more about how to stand out and get your business and brand noticed in 2012 contact Pam Brossman at SheConnect, http://sheexperts.com/sheconnect/ or call Pam at 02 9960 3080
*[Frederick et al 2007] ** [*comScore]
Powered by Facebook Comments
No related posts.