You are invited to attend WE WIN, a celebration of International Women’s Day presented by Women as Entrepreneurs (WomenAsEntrepreneurs.com.au).
This is an awareness event – a celebration of successes of women with a focus on enabling change for women as entrepreneurs, both here and in the third world. Profit will go towards empowering women living in poverty in developing countries.
We would like to extend our offer to you to join us for drinks and light refreshments for our event. Both the ladies and the gentlemen are welcome to attend WE WIN, so feel free to bring your partner along!
In addition to the generosity of the speakers, our sponsors have arranged to put together a gift bag for all attendees to ensure that they can take a little bit of the WE WIN event home with them.
MC: Angela Vithoulkas – CEO VIVO Cafe Group / CEO Eagle Waves Radio (@AngBizMix)
1) Orsi Parkanyi – Women As Entrepreneurs
2) Hannah Schwartz – Ninefold
3) Maria Padisetti – Digital Armour and RedHands non-profit Topic: empowerment of women entrepreneurs in developing countries.
1) Catriona Pollard – CP Communications and Social Media Women (@CatrionaPollard)
2) Kim McGuinness – Network Central and The Businesswomen’s Breakfast Series (@kimmcguinness)
3) Nicole Kersh – 4Cabling (@4Cabling)
4) Lisa Messenger – The Messenger Group (@LisaMessenger)
Note that $10 flat rate evening parking is available on Kent street from 5pm.
Tickets at http://we-win-sydney-08-03-2012.eventbrite.com/
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Women As Entrepreneurs
Powered by Facebook Comments